ANH NGỮ EVS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Notifications
Latest topics
» Giới Thiệu
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:54 pm by Tino

» test video
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 4:04 pm by Tino

» How to Teach Children to Apologize
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:04 pm by Inflame

» 6 ways on how to effectively argue without making things worse between you and your partner
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:57 pm by Inflame

» 10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:51 pm by Inflame

» Common Encouraging Phrases That Boost Your Woman’s Spirits
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:45 pm by checker

» Special Precautions for the Pregnant Woman
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:08 pm by Tutor

» Hello guys
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:37 am by Tino

» About Dadroom
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:34 am by Tino

» Types of child abuse
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:36 pm by Afro

Top posters
Tino
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_vote_lcap10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_voting_bar10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_vote_rcap 
Inflame
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_vote_lcap10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_voting_bar10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_vote_rcap 
checker
Afro
Tutor
GTS
Robot

Top posting users this month
No user

Gallery

10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do Empty
Poll

Who is your old school favorite Diva?

10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_vote_lcap60%10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_vote_lcap20%10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_vote_lcap0%10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_vote_lcap0%10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_vote_lcap20%10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do Empty 10 Things people in strong relationships NEVER do

Post by Inflame Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:51 pm

1. They don’t try to make each other jealous.

Once you’ve entered a strong, stable relationship with someone you love, you no longer feel the need to constantly prove your worth by undermining your partner and giving your own achievements more importance.

The last thing you want to be doing to your partner is hurting them and trying to make them jealous is exactly the kind of thing that will hurt them because it can make them feel like they’re not good enough for you and you may run the risk of losing them forever.

2. They don’t pry in each other’s personal business.

Sure, it’s tempting to sometimes just sneak a peek at your partner’s cell phone and that’s something that can’t be reprimanded, as long as you just ask your partner to show you whatever it is that you want to see. But the minute that curiosity turns into a need, you lose all right over ever having you partner’s trust.

Millions of relationships go down the drain all because one of the partners decides that they want to pry into the personal business of the other and if they don’t like what they see then it’s all over. There’s a reason that personal business is called that- because it’s personal.

3. They don’t have to be physically together all the time.

Strong couples can do just fine if separated for some time- they can even quite easily take the relationship to a long distance level should the need arise because they have a strong understanding and trust between each other that no number of miles or hours can break.

4. They don’t feel the need to broadcast their relationship.

To quite simply put it, if you constantly feel the need to keep posting pictures of yourself on Instagram with your partner and changing status to lovey dovey quotes and tagging your partner on Facebook every few seconds, you aren’t mature enough for a serious relationship just yet.

5. They don’t have rules.

They don’t restrict each other from things or people, because they’re not each other’s parents, they’re a couple. These restrictions will only instill feeling of resentment in the couple, you both should automatically know what will and won’t make your partner happy, and you don’t need them to write it down for you.

6. They never insult each other’s families.

No matter how dysfunctional, family is family and aiming to insult your partner’s family is just a low blow that your partner might never forgive you for.

7. They won’t sugarcoat things.

It’s important to have some real people in your life for those moments of obscurity and self-doubt, the best thing in the world is when that person is your very own partner, who’d tell you how it is, no matter how bad. They won’t keep you in the dark over things that you’re doing wrong and people might be laughing at you for because that just goes against the girlfriend/boyfriend code.

8. They never ever publicly embarrass each other.

Even if it’s the littlest of things, strong couples would make sure that their partner isn’t put in any sort of awkward situation where they might feel insecure about themselves.

9. They don’t randomly get mad for no reason.

And even when there is a reason, they don’t refuse to talk about it. Couples in strong relationships don’t hold back when they get angry, they don’t keep any of their frustration and anger inside them, lest it harbours inside them and turns into something else that’s closer to hate. They learn not to take every little thing personally and not to waste any of their precious time together by fighting over inconsequential things.

10. They mostly don’t go to sleep without the other one there.

Even if they’re not actually physically right beside each other, they’re always together in their minds and hearts.
Inflame

Point Point : 38

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum